Thursday, February 20, 2020

Storage Unit Serenade 3

So far, I've recorded one of these videos every time I've gone to the storage unit (whether to pick something up or drop something off . . . or the third option, that happens-way-too-often: go to the unit to get something and leave without finding it), and the interesting thing would be to check back in a year and see if I've run out of songs.*

Please remember, you don't HAVE to watch it . . .


This is actually the first one that I did, just for fun (not that this sneaking around, recording, and getting out of there undetected spy stuff isn't fun), to send to Big Anklevich.  I recorded it twice** after noticing the sun was going down and if I waited ten more minutes, there might be some nice "magic hour" light going on (not that you can really notice here).

It's also the last one of these recorded on my old phone.  Meet the new one, same as the old phone.

I think I'll go a third time and do the whole song all the way through, but there was only two minutes of recording time on the now-dead phone. If I do, is it a new SUS, or do I just post it here?

Running Tally
Pre-Eighties Songs: 1
Eighties Songs:
Nineties Songs: 1
Aughts Songs:
Teens Songs: 1
What are we in now, the Twenties?

*Since I've technically taught myself a new song for this thing twice, that might keep it exciting for me too.

**Okay, I end up doing every one of these twice.  The last one I did, I screwed up and started again, then the phone fell over halfway through, so I did that one thrice.

No comments: