Saturday, February 01, 2020

February Sweeps - Day 1

So, today marks/marked the first day of February, and the first day of writing every day and posting my progress.
I didn't quite get off to the best start (I had work, then my nephew had a basketball game [his team lost so badly they turned off the scoreboard before halftime, though he did make a few baskets], then there was a toy-related activity he wanted to go to which I took him too, but didn't have nearly the amount of fun there he did).  I had about fifteen minutes this afternoon before it was time to go, so I did sit down and write as best I could.  I only managed 213 words.*

Over the past few days, I've been working on another "Dead & Breakfast" story (it may seem like that's all I write anymore, but no, I actually finished an unrelated story just yesterday), trying to tie up a couple of loose plot threads while still being (fairly) true to the series' original premise.

Later tonight, I did take another half hour or so to continue the story, adding another thousand words or so to the story, until my head bobbed and Istrded typng senstenses like tihsss.  Okay, I'll sleep now.

Words Today: 1458
Words This Month: 1458

*Still, that's pretty good in fifteen minutes.  Big said it must be a story I'm really into to be able to just sit down and pound it out that way.  I told him I'm quite the expert on, shall we say, pounding things out.

No comments: