Friday, February 28, 2020

Frozen Falls Visit Video

You like that alliteration? Stan did.

So, on Sunday, I recorded a bit of video for Gino* and decided to share it with y'all.  Of course, it wouldn't be me if something didn't go wrong, so it's almost a week later that I'm presenting it here.


Maybe I'll do more of these, but I will admit that the Vertical Video Syndrome is still kind of awful to me, so I might have to--gasp!--pick up a Selfie Stick or something.

Rish

*You see, Gino lives in bloody Middle Earth, and I thought he might return the favor/favour one day and show me the blossoms in the Pelennor Fields or the famous ski slopes on Mount Doom.  Or the place where Hobbiton used to be, but they razed it to put in a Starbucks and a Forever 21.

1 comment:

Big Anklevich said...

They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot.