Monday, August 30, 2021

August Sweeps - Day 576

I'm back at the library, and everybody's wearing masks.  I even went back to the door to see if Masks Required/Recommended had been posted, and there was nothing.  All the same, I feel like the last time I went to a community shower and the nice strangers tried not to laugh as I took my towel off.

Sit-ups Today: 125
Sit-ups In August: 3262

Well, I was really getting into this one, and wrote over a thousand words with no problem.  I'd nearly finished the scene when my bladder told me I really needed to hit the restroom (I'd drank a 48 ounce Coke Zero while writing the scene, plus two cans at lunch).  I was loath to stop writing when I was on a roll, but I was like one of those Japanese girls you see in the really nasty videos, where the evil businessman gets off by watching her try her hardest not to pee her pants.  

You know the kind, Uncle Doug.

Push-ups Today: 60
Push-ups In August: 3810

Words Today: 2000 (purely by accident, exactly 2000.  Nice)
Words In August: 23,140

No comments: