Sunday, August 22, 2021

August Sweeps - Day 568

I've never told you this before, but I love Hide the Pain Harold.

Yes, the meme guy.  I just love that dude.  I'd stand in line for two hours to get a picture with him, one hour to get his autograph, and three hours to sleep with your sister.

How 'bout you?

If you don't know, "Hide the Pain Harold" is the internet name for a stock photo guy who is smiling, but it's barely more than a grimace, as if he's suffering so much this is the happiest he is able to pretend to be.  


Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In August: 2365

Hasbro made an action figure of Anthony Hopkins's Odin this year, but it doesn't look like Tony Hopkins . . . it looks like Harold.


Hide the pain, my son.

It's hard to predict what will speak to you, what will make you laugh, what will make you cry.  But Harold is one for me.  

Push-ups Today: 70
Push-ups In August: 2729

Harold is actually a Hungarian senior citizen named András Arató, who is hopefully being rubbed against "accidentally" by European beauties young enough to have been babysat by his grandchildren . . . but somehow I doubt it.  But I do hope the knowledge that he is so loved (at least by me).


Words Today: 425
Words In August: 14,483


No comments: