Sunday, June 27, 2021

June Sweeps - Day 512

I really ought to go on a hike today.  It's the last Sunday of the month, and I doubt walking around the lake up by the cabin counts.  I can't decide, though.

I also ought to write a bit more on the story.  

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In June: 2937

Well, night fell and now it is time for me to get my writing done.  And big shock . . . I don't feel like doing it.  My options are to finally sit down and record another story (it has to have been a month or more since I started a new one), or I could sit down and write a few paragraphs on the Lara Demming story.  I really don't want to do either, but I oughtta.

Push-ups Today: 190
Push-ups In June: 3327

I didn't end up with many words tonight, but you know how it is.  I did sit down and record half of the next Lara Demming story, the one called "Made Just For You."  I could probably have gotten to the end, just in one sitting, but I didn't feel like it.  I suppose I'm a "the bare minimum is good enough" kind of person.  Which is not a point of pride, I understand.

Words Today: 387 
Words In June: 22,535

No comments: