Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May Sweeps - Day 103

I got to go to my cousin's for a few minutes last night.  It sounds like an exaggeration, but we got through the first fifteen minutes of "Picard," so that's a pretty limited amount of time.

I also went to the park briefly today, sat on the grass, and wrote for a few minutes.  I needn't have bothered, though, because my nephews bullied me into taking them to a different park right before the sun went down, so they could try to catch fish with nets.  I had my laptop and wrote a bit more on my big "Dead & Breakfast" tale while they caught minnows and this pretty little bluegill which I think was dying before I could get a photo of it.

I tried to make up for the lack of sit-ups yesterday by doing extras today, but I only managed seventy today.  Which isn't bad, but after I typed this, I went ahead and did thirty more, just to feel like I'd lived.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups Total: 469

Words Today: 1047
Words Total: 13,838

P.S. Why would I keep posting these daily?

Day 43. Gonna pick "One More Minute" by Weird Al Yankovic. I still love how the doo-wap guys sing "leeeeches."

No comments: