Tuesday, May 12, 2020

May Sweeps - Day 102

Whoops, I forgot to do sit-ups on this day.  I fully meant to, and I did do my run, but the sit-ups just slipped my mind.  Guess I've got to do extra tomorrow.

Amazingly, May is half over, and I feel I have little to show for it.  I did finish my Christmas story, and I have done sit-ups every day (save one, whoops again), but still.  One of my goals for the month was to put out either three or four episodes of my podcast (I only managed two in April), and so far, I've got nothing.  So I recorded a short show while driving last night, that I hope doesn't irritate my fan(s).  I could put up an episode today, and quickly get last night's edited in time for next week.  Then, Bossk willing, Audible will approve one of my audiobooks, and that episode can be the next one after that.  It's still only three for the month, but it's better than nothing.

I wrote a little bit in the afternoon, and then I wrote again late, late at night.  I checked after three, and had over a thousand words, but absolutely not energy to write in my blog.  So there.

Words Today: 1162
Words In May: 12,791

P.S. I guess I post one of these every day.


Day 42. Okay, as much as it shames me to admit it: "Party In The U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus.

No comments: