Thursday, May 14, 2020

Daily Sweeps - Day 104


I don't much want to blog today, or write for that matter.  But I probably will.

I checked, and my story, which I think is called "Only Have Eyes For You," is just a hair over 30,000 words now.  Dang.

I finished an Outcast episode today, so it's possible I can fit in three this month, if I squeeze them in every seven days.  I guess technically, I could've had five this month, if I'd posted on the 1st, 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th . . . but I didn't.

You know what a masochist is, right?  I just noticed a new video by the tender loving couple on YouTube, and I really want to watch it.  But, like last week, I think I have to force myself to write first.

Ooooh, but I so enjoy complaining about them.  Couldn't I just start it?  Watch a few seconds?

Ay, Dios mio, there are five Thumbs Downs on the video.  Can't believe it.

Okay, so I wrote.  Just a little bit, but enough to merit the "reward" of watching the two lovebirds do their little rejected "Saturday Night Live" bit.

It started out with them sucking helium, and doing cutesy voices.  Shite, I should've put "cutesy" in quotes.  I watched a couple of minutes, then had to stop.  These videos are not intended for me (who the devil ARE they intended for, I wonder?), and I recognize that.  I should be writing anyway.

Instead of going back to the madness, I edited my next Rish Outcast podcast, where I talk about working on "The Norm Show" sit-com.  Out of curiosity, I looked on YouTube for that series, and yep, there it is.  Then I ate up an hour or more watching it (it was alright).

Sit-Ups Today: 30
Sit-Ups Total: 499 (halfway there, and the month is half over)

Words Today: 1004
Words In May: 14,842
Words Total: 136,071


P.S. Crap, why do I keep posting these?
Day 44. "Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure.  My first choice was "When Doves Cry" by Prince, but I thought everybody would put that.  And nobody did.

No comments: