Wednesday, November 25, 2020

November Sweeps - Day 298

The Monolith.

It's all I can think about.

How can I write when a mysterious metal monolith was discovered in the Utah desert?


Today might be the day I stop all this writing.  Sorry.

I worried that I was starting to get a sore throat tonight, and tried to calm myself down, tell myself it was no big deal, even if it meant Something.  But I made myself go on my run nonetheless (even though I couldn't manage all the sit-ups or push-ups I normally do), and by the time I got home, I felt fine.  Perhaps exercise does what folks say it does.

Next, I'll try to pray away the gay, see how that works out.

Sit-ups Today: 90
Sit-ups In November: 2888

Push-ups Today: 97
Push-ups In November: 1041
Push-up Bras In November: 0

Just saw a Geico commercial that said, "For bundling made easy, go to Geico.com."  I wonder if "Bundling Made Easy" could work as my next Lara and the Witch release.

Does that work?

I mean, I think that it does, that it totally works . . . but that could be the Monolith talking.


I was surprised to get a call from Big A. around midnight (which is, like 4:45 in the morning where he lives).  We talked about Thanksgiving, politics, and The Monolith (!!!!), and then, when I finally hung up, it was time to either sleep or write.  I did a little of both.

Words Today: 586
Words In November: 22,999

No comments: