Monday, November 30, 2020

February Sweeps . . . Day 303

This was it--the three hundredth day in a row of writing.  Not bad for a hairlipped dog with no teeth, as my Uncle John would say.  A lot.



So, the powers that be tried to derail me today with another headache.  My nephew stayed home from school because he felt sick, and my sister said she too had a headache today, leading me to believe that the end was nigh.

But I haven't got a temperature, I don't feel bad anywhere else (except my knee, for some reason), and when I ate chicken and gravy for dinner tonight, it tasted great (they say that loss of taste is a COVID symptom).

Roger looks great!

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In November: 3510

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In November: 1241

Headache or no headache, I forced myself to go to the library and sat down and tried my hardest to get to a thousand words.  In the end, I was just under, and I had one more sentence to write, but then I went over a thousand, and didn't want to waste the time cutting it down to be exactly a thousand.  You understand.

Words Today: 1004
Words In November: 26,532 

Not a great number for the month, but I'm not going to get down on myself.  Life will do that for me.

No comments: