Tuesday, November 24, 2020

My story "Gatekeeper" on HorrorAddicts this month


My buddy Emz over at HorrorAddicts wanted to do something old fashioned with her Christmas episode of the podcast.  You see, it used to be a holiday tradition to gather around the fire and tell ghost stories, hence that baffling line in "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" about the scary ghost stories.

So, she put out a request for folks to read or present little ghost tales for the podcast.  And Gondor answered.

I sent a reading of "Gatekeeper," a story I wrote around 2009/10, but never really finished, and then, of course, I had to cut it way down to get it under ten minutes.  

Well, feel free to check it out HERE.  If you're curious about what the story sounded like before I had to cut it down, speed it up, and remove half the dialogue, well, stay tuned . . .

No comments: