Monday, November 30, 2020

My Voice On "Gerald" On Campfire Radio Theater


Johnny "The Butcher" Ballentine has released another excellent audio drama over at Campfire Radio Theater.  "Gerald" is a little boy with an imaginary friend that turns out to be plenty real . . . and totally evil.

This was darker than . . . well, take a look out your window around 5:30pm this week.  Dark, dark stuff.

I had no memory of voicing the dad on this story (none*), but it's done with an actual child actor as the main character, and dang, that kid is good.  Everybody was.  CRT gets its share of awards, and they're definitely deserved.

Check it out HERE . . . if you dare.

*Although there was something familiar about my lines.  I had to look it up to see how long ago I sent the lines in, and it was August 2018.

No comments: