Tuesday, December 01, 2020

December Sweeps - Day 304


It's kind of neat that day one of December is also Day 301.  Will make it easy to remember (for a month, anyway).

So, second things first: I don't know how likely I am to keep this all up for the rest of the year.  The writing, the exercise, the blogging, and the caring.  I had reasons for doing what I did, and some of that motivation just can't maintain.  You knew what I was when you picked me up, said the scorpion.

And the dildo, oddly enough.

Roger looks fine.

So, I can't remember how much in detail I went about my headache yesterday (because I had a headache, you see).  But I'll tell you that today was worse.  I felt pretty bad, pretty tired, and my head kept threatening to start again. 

"Oh no," I thought, of course, "this has to be the Rona!"  Of course, I'm not cool enough to refer to the Coronavirus as the Rona, but cool people sometimes say that, and I am here on the bleachers watching the cheer captain, hoping one day you'll wake up to find I've been here the whole time.


I normally go to my cousin's house on Tuesday nights, so we can eat and watch "Mandalorian," but I bowed out, because I didn't want to get anybody sick (whether or not I was filled with virulent plague or not), and I spent a few hours in bed.

When I woke up, I felt quite a bit better, but not well enough I regretted not hanging out at my cousin's house.  We chatted, and he told me I could come over on Friday night, and that way we'd have two episodes to talk about.  Hey, something to look forward to.

I didn't manage much today, but I am choosing to see the glass as half full.  For how bad I felt (both today and yesterday), I still managed writing and a handful of sit-ups.  I recorded audio, I edited some too, and I am resigned to die alone.  Well, maybe I shouldn't be too proud of that last one.

Sit-ups Today: 80

Words Today: 303

No comments: