Sunday, December 27, 2020

December Sweeps - Day 330


Another Sunday morning I've spent on my bed, reading social media posts, blogging, and farting around.  Whoops.  Guess I should get up and attempt to salvage something from my AM.

Last night, my cousin and I went and saw WONDER WOMAN 84.  Somehow, I had missed the last eighty-two of them.  So, the critics are not being kind to this film, nor are my Facebook friends, but I quite enjoyed it.  It was a surprisingly kind film, with the villains having depth and positive attributes, and I was especially impressed by Kristen Wiig's Barbara Minerva, who becomes Cheetah in the film.  It also had great effects, which I am increasingly picky about.

Oh, and Wonder Woman bled, and had physical weakness in this, and that made me care about the character.  So there.


But opinions differ, and a segment of the populace that tends to be loud thinks that a female superhero that cares about others and solves problems without killing is a step back for the feminist cause, so I guess I'll just leave it at that and start thinking about other things.

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In December: 3032

Push-ups Today: 115
Push-ups In December: 2865

This is the last Sunday of the year, and I really should have gone on a hike or something, like I did with most of my Sundays during the spring and early summer (the lockdown, you may remember it as), but as the weather gets colder, it'll be harder and harder for me to motivate myself to go places.  Or even to write a full blog post.

Words Today: 444
Words In December: 24,658

No comments: