Saturday, June 27, 2020

Storage Unit Serenade 21


I've recorded so many of these that I don't really care if anybody watches them or not (though there's one I did a couple weeks back with a background so beautiful I want to put it out now--my niece said it looked like a greenscreen--and I hope people do watch that one, my singing be damned), but there have been a couple that I haven't put out, including the one that somehow recorded vertically and the one I did with my nephews where they clearly didn't want to be there.

There's also been the ones with framing problems (last week's installment was a June redo of that one--as you can see by my much-longer hair), and then there are the ones where I just plain forget the words.  What do I do?  I went all the way out there, got the camera set up, sometimes in the mountains or by a waterfall, should I use the file or not?


This is one of those, where my singing and my memory are both faulty.  But why not?, as the man used to say.

Stats
Pre-Eighties Songs: 7
Eighties Songs: 6
Nineties Songs: 5
Aughts Songs: 0
Teens Songs: 3

Logo by Gino "Only Makes You Cry" Moretto.

No comments: