Wednesday, June 24, 2020

June Sweeps - Day 145


I didn't have to wake up early today.  But I woke as soon as the sun hit my face, and it was over a half hour earlier than yesterday, when I DID need to get up early.  Sigh.

I didn't go to the cabin today, since I felt restless and unfulfilled there last week.  It may have just been too much of a good thing, or too much time by myself, which is probably not healthy.  We'll see what happens when I skip a week.  It would be nice if I was really chomping at the bit next Wednesday to get up early and get driving south so I can read and write and edit and prance about in a loincloth I fashion out of a Ziplock bag and a foot of twine.

Shoot, there was something I was going to blog about today . . . but I've forgotten now.

Sit-ups Today: 116
Sit-ups In June: 3070 :)

The day is done and I've not written a word.  Furthermore, poor Big Anklevich did rather poorly with his writing yesterday, and I believe he gives way more effs than I do.  This may be it, sweetheart.

Well, I've decided to at least try to write.  I had an idea a week or two back for a really vulgar (perhaps even obscene?) sketch I'd write for me and Renee Chambliss to do.  It'd be a sort of companion piece to the one I wrote last week, where there are two male parts for me and one female part for her (this one being the opposite).  We'll see if it's funny first.

Words Today: 1166
Words In June: 24,589

P.S. Well, eleven hundred words in . . . it wasn't funny.  I guess I'll have to think about it before I finish it or abandon it, maybe talk to a psychologist.

No comments: