Wednesday, September 29, 2021

September Sweeps - Day 606

So, today everything should have returned to normal, but it didn't.  There was so much work (I tried to get some of it done last night, but around 1:30am, decided I had done enough), and Wednesdays are when I usually meet my cousin for lunch and then drive to the cabin.  But it was cold, I was busy, and ultimately decided to work, meet him for lunch, then go work some more.  Maybe I'll go to the cabin tomorrow, if I can.*

I set as goals for September the publishing of two short stories, and dammit, I haven't gotten even one.  

I COULD have published one, at least, tonight, even with a preliminary cover using a mock-up.  But I didn't.

Even worse, I COULD have finished my short story today (what, a week later than I shoud have?), but I started to fall asleep and just gave into it.  I'll finish it tomorrow, okay?

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In September: 3085

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In September: 3522

Words Today: 284
Words In September: 19,604

*I mentioned the other day that my mom says that we won't be able to go there much more this year, and I thought I had until mid-November or so, but my brother went up there on Saturday and emptied the water heater, and drained the upstairs bathroom in preparation for winter.  I guess it's better safe than sorry, but it bums me out to think that it's going to be winter up there a literal few days after the official start of fall.


No comments: