Thursday, September 16, 2021

September Sweeps - Day 593

A note to you Karens out there.  I took my nephew to Burger King for lunch, and ordered him french fries and a burger, but he wanted ice cream.  I told him no, but he stomped off, throwing enough of a fit that the nice lady behind the counter made him an ice cream cone and brought it to him.  Only difference between him and you is--he's four.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In September: 1774

I wrote the first section/intro to that "Lara and the Witch" story yesterday, and I really don't want to continue it today.  Maybe it could be like the first scene I wrote for the third "Calling" story last year--just enough to get the ball rolling, but half-assed enough I never have to go back and finish it.

You could learn a lot from a dummy.

Push-ups Today: 220
Push-ups In September: 2213


Words Today: 896
Words In September: 11,987

No comments: