Wednesday, September 15, 2021

15 Goals For 2021 - September Update


1.  Go on one hike a month.
I'm going to say yes (even though the answer is no).

2.  Finally write the "Bossk PD" sketch.
I started it, but never came close to finishing it.

3.  Collaborate on a story with Big Anklevich.
This seems highly unlikely.

4.  Put out Christmas collection I was supposed to put out in 2020.
Gosh, this does too.

5.  Put out Audio collection I was supposed to put out in 2019.
Boy, I'm starting to sound like a broken record here.

6.  Go to the Salt Flats in central (northern?) Utah.
This happened!

7.  Finish "Only Have Eyes For You."
Holy Haley Joel Osment, this happened too!

8.  Publish "Hatchling." 
I honestly considered sitting down to start recording this tonight . . . but did this blog instead.

9.  Publish "Underdecorated" AND "podcatcher" AND "A Sidekick's Errand."
I know "podcatcher" is out there(now lowercase), as well as "Sidekick's Errand."  Getting closer.

10.  Record "Know When To Walk Away" With Big.
We planned to do this, but it didn't happen.

11.  Put out two "Tales of eBay Horror" episodes.
I did record one of these in 2021, but I won't get to publishing it.

12.  Finally finish "Balms & Sears."
Never gonna happen.

13.  Put out lost TGMG Thanos episode.
Oh, this one got done too!

14.  Continue to exercise.  Why not?
So far, so good.  I've missed one day of push-ups, I believe, but have done sit-ups every day, and gone running whenever I could.


15.  Maintain a positive outlook on life.
Time will tell.

These are my completed writing projects in 2021:
1.  Only Have Eyes For You (D&B . . . novel-length)
2.  Jake From State Farm commercial (sketch)
3.  Heads Up (Horror, longer version and short version)
4.  Testing Anxiety (flash)
5.  The Bad Man In Room 2 (D&B)
6.  The Company You Keep (Lara & the Witch)
7.  Untitled Lara Valentine's Day Story (Lara & the Witch--gotta title it soon)
8.  Rookie Mistake (sketch)
9.  Twin Novella (Unidentical Twins?)
10. When You Need It Most (Lara & the Witch . . . novel)

No comments: