Friday, September 24, 2021

September Sweeps - Day 601

This was another of those days where I VERY nearly broke my streak.  Even now, after having exercised (a little bit), I could just go to sleep, no words written, and free I would be.

I'm sick today, some kind of gross head cold.  I was sick yesterday too, but less unpleasantly (I even managed to dump two wheelbarrows full of gravel at the cabin), though I did watch two episodes of "Modern Family" and didn't laugh once.  Hmmm.

Tomorrow I am heading to Las Vegas, and I ought to just go to sleep.  But then, I would have not written anything.

I even texted Big Anklevich to ask his permission (to quit), but he must have already gone to sleep himself.  So I cursed and made myself do it.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In September: 2635

Push-ups Today: 66
Push-ups In September: 3072

Words Today: 180
Words In September: 17,296

No comments: