Tuesday, September 21, 2021

September Sweeps - Day 598

Writing and exercise . . . who needs it?

Yeah, yeah, me, apparently.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In September: 2335

Push-ups Today: 60
Push-ups In September: 2840

I was supposed to work on a TV show today, and they sent out an email on Monday, saying the shoot had been postponed until Wednesday, and for those of us who were booked to tell them whether we could work on Wednesday instead.  And I really debated it in my mind.  My mom, on Sunday, had told me that we wouldn't be able to stay at the cabin much longer, so I should take advantage (it's only September, and usually, we're there until November), and I hadn't been there since the day I buried the badger, and left that hill of gravel I was supposed to wheelbarrow onto the trail onto our property.

So, I didn't want to skip another week, just because of a little extra work paycheck.  But at the same time, I really like working on TV shows, and I could use the money (who couldn't?), so I decided to sign up for Wednesday and hope it got finished early enough I could still drive down to the cabin, even if it was dark when I went there.

Words Today: 430
Words In September: 15,948

No comments: