Monday, March 04, 2019

Rish Outcast 132: Friends In Paradise

Say it again now, children . . .


In this one, I share the very first story I wrote for the "Masters of the Macabre" contest, "Friends In Paradise." Poor Jessica is stuck going to Hawaii with her family, but perhaps she can see a friendly face while she's there.  Or faces.

So, I'm going to try to call these contest-losing story episodes "Pout of Competition" shows (if you think that's bad, you should see the names I rejected!).   Maybe I'll get Gino to make me a symbol to stick on 'em.



If you Right-Click HERE, you can download the episode directly.

If you Left-Click HERE, you can support me on Patreon.

If you Click-Bait HERE, you won't believe what Tootie from "Facts of Life" looks like today!!!!

Music by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech.com.

Logo by Gino "The Graying Mantis" Moretto.

No comments: