Friday, March 08, 2019

March Radness - Day 8

So, I sort of dropped the ball today.  That's not to say that I DIDN'T write, but I came close.  I sat down at the end of the day and basically forced myself to type, sad that I'd squandered the momentum from yesterday and the days before.

But weirdly, that momentum came back to me, and I sat there and typed until I finished the story.  So, there I go, off on the right track.

I've been saving each day's work into its own little document, so that nothing runs together.  The funny thing is, the bits I've been writing don't really connect perfectly, so that when this sucker is done and I consolidate it all into one file . . . I'll probably lose a couple hundred words due to redundancy.  I wonder if that will count against my total word count.

Words Today: 1485
Words Total: 7431

No comments: