Thursday, March 07, 2019

March Radness - Day 7

Is "March Madness" trademarked by the NCAA, like "Super Bowl" is?  If so, then basketball isn't as great as I thought it was.*

Wednesdays are the day I take care of my three nephews, so I knew I'd have no time to go to the library, but luckily, the two older ones are required to read for twenty minutes each day (before they are allowed to go forth and consume the lives of innocents), so I had the oldest one set the timer, and I wrote while they read in silence.

I ended up starting to really get into it by the time the timer went off, so I let them play video games while I wrote for a few minutes more. I think I might have actually finished the story had I had no distractions, but as it stands, I still got to the last scene in the tale, which means I could easily finish tomorrow, if I put my mind to it.

Words Today: 747
Words Total: 5946


*But sooooo much better than football, it's not even worth discussing.

No comments: