Tuesday, March 05, 2019

March Vladness - Day 5

So, this is more like it.  Today I managed to sneak on over to the library for a little while, and I think I got more done in the one sitting than I did in the previous four days put together. 

I got more than halfway through the story, and while I feel like it's terrible so far, when I get to "the end" and put it all together, maybe I'll feel differently.  Also, the word limit for the anthology is only  five thousand words, and I worry that it's going to be close. 

We'll see.

Words Today: 2008
Words Total: 3587

P.S. I will try to do the library again tomorrow (though I'll have less time available to me).  It seems to be a productive place for my writing.

1 comment:

Journey Into... said...

Keep going, Rish! You are doing better than me. The month is getting away from me. A week in and I've written very little. At least you are making progress.