Sunday, March 31, 2019

March Eliott Ness - Day 31

I didn't have much time to write tonight.  I had plenty of time during the day to do so (I edited a podcast, finished up two projects, and recorded my Patreon address during that time), but I left it for the end of the night, knowing I had to be up at six tomorrow for an appointment (it's 6:10, to be exact, but any time before the sun is crazy early to me)

But I forced myself to do it, and ended up the month with some productive work.  I really should've gotten more done (storywise, I'm seconds away from the Big Confrontation), but I didn't quite manage, and my gut tells me I'll have plenty of time to write tomorrow, despite it being the start of a new month.

Words Today: 662
Words Total (final): 23,354

So, there you have it.  Over twenty thousand words in March.  And I could have done better, yes.  But I could have (and have done) a lot worse.  So . . . I'll see you tomorrow.

Rish

No comments: