Monday, April 20, 2020

February Sweeps - Day 80


Not much to say today.

Sorry.

Lots of work got done today, and not a lot of writing.  I talked to Big Anklevich for an hour or so today, and to Marshal Latham for two hours, and who woulda guessed that would eat up my free time?

I got a letter from the sheriff's department today, saying that since I hadn't paid my speeding ticket, they had raised the bail and would be putting out a warrant for my arrest.  It was the first letter they had sent me.  Part of me thinks I should call them tomorrow and ask that they reconsider, but the rest of me knows it will do no good.  But hey, I really was going nearly a hundred miles an hour, so I made my bed.

Wish they had sent me a bill, though, before raising the price.

I put out a podcast (only two weeks overdue), nearly got my Star Wars sketch edited, and wrote a little bit on my Christmas story and a little bit on my D&B story.  I still don't know where it's going, exactly, but I love catching up with these characters.  Oh, and if I spent just an hour or so, I think I'd have the "Lara and the Witch" audiobook ready to send off (to be rejected by) Audible.

And that's it for today.

Words Today: 1233
Words In April: 23,436

P.S. Each day I post one of these:

But not today.  I just couldn't come up with a song that had different meanings to me (Day 20).  I tried, really I did, and thought of songs I didn't used to like but I do now, or songs I liked once and hate now, or songs that remind me of bittersweet things . . . but none of them stuck.  Sorry.

Instead, I'm going to post this video I made on Sunday at the waterfall.  Hope you dig it.


I'm not sure you can see him, but there's a child in the deep background (at about the fifteen second mark), to give it all some scale.

No comments: