Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Olivia Redux

I wrote a story called "Olivia Redux" a year or so back . . . then changed the title to "Olivia Rewinds."  I still like both titles, but went with the latter.*

 After an argument with her boyfriend, Olivia finds a strange pendant that enables her to go back in time to before it happened.  This was inspired by actually finding a strange pendant one morning (and finding it gone in the afternoon), and trying to come up with a story for a "Be Careful What You Wish For" writing contest--one that I ultimately lost, but not with this story.

Maybe the tale isn't great, but the cover art by Big Anklevich sure is.


This guy ought to charge for his services.  

If you think the same of me, go HERE to buy the story.


*If I ever write a story called "Octavia Restarts," I'll let you know.

No comments: