Friday, March 29, 2024

But Will There Be Ghost Stories?

For my Christmas episode(s) of the Outcast this year, I ran my Dead & Breakfast story, "There'll Be Scary Ghost Stories."  Among all this publishing (and upgrading covers), I put it out for purchase on Amazon.

This is the story where the various employees of Noble Oaks tell real-life ghost stories for Christmas.  It's the last D&B story I wrote, and I may have just burned myself out on it (and the unpublished novel I set there), since I don't feel any pressing need to go back to Vernon, Idaho anytime soon.  Check it out HERE.

One thing that frustrates me is that, literally every time I do a search for one of these stories, it searches for "Rush Outfield" instead.  Underneath the "no results found," it always says, "Search for Rish Outfield instead?"

Then, after I get there, it STILL says, "Did you mean Rush Outfield?" with italics.  Bothersome.


P.S. Also, when I went onto Amazon to grab the link, it gave me an ad that said, "Wouldn't you rather buy The Ghost Stories of Charles Dickens?" and provided a link.  Yeah, I guess I would.  Thanks a lot.

No comments: