Monday, October 19, 2020

What about the Outcast?

So guys, we're now five weeks behind with the Rish Outcast episodes, between the Patreon feed and this one.  Blogging every day has taken its toll.

So, since I'm now dropping the Halloween episodes of my podcast, I'm going to have to either: 

1) Post all my delayed Outcasts right now,
2) Skip to the Halloween shows and then post the summer ones afterward,
3) Just leave the missed/delayed episodes for only the Patreon supporters.

I'm not going to do the first one--even writing this post is taking up time I should be doing something else--and the third option might disappoint one or two of you.

So, I'm going to go with the second choice.  I'll post the Halloween shows next, and then get the earlier ones posted in November.  That way, the Christmas show(s?) will still drop in December.


No comments: