Wednesday, July 15, 2020

July Sweeps - Day 166

Well, I didn't go to the cabin today.  Turns out, I totally could have.

But I think I can still write today, or salvage some kind of good from-- Aww, who am I kidding?

Even though the world is still currently on fire (though not in New Zealand, I've heard), child baseball season started up again today, and since I was home, I took my nephew to his very first practice.  The coach wore a mask (which was nice), and insisted the boys stay six feet apart, but germs gonna germ.

Well, I brought my laptop with me, and I managed to sit and write while he had his practice.  I got nearly a thousand words on my egg story, and got to the point where the egg is hatching.  And that's good, I guess.  Isn't it?

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In July: 2260

I wanted to watch TV for a little while before I went to sleep, but figured I'd sit down and record a bit more on "Three-Time Visitor" before I did.*  I spent less than an hour, and had to stop.  The story is split into three parts, as you can imagine, where the main character of Alonzo visits the Noble Oaks Bed & Breakfast three different times (February, July, and October), and if I really wanted this darn Coronavirus to be cured, I would get off my lumpy backside and put it out there, even if I then had to do something as awful as this:


Sexy enough for you?

Anyway, I said I'd put it out, and I'm really going to do it this time (even if it means we're going two or three weeks without a Rish Outcast).

Words Today: 1011
Words In July: 12,654

No comments: