Saturday, July 11, 2020

"The Calling: Reunion" Available on Amazon


Well, it looks like it won't be until the end of August or September that my sequel to "The Calling" will be available over on Audible.  Heck, it could fail to pass their QC a third time, and I'd probably miss releasing it in 2020, despite having finished it in January.  And that's sad, but out of my hands.

If you'd like to read it, it is out there AT THIS LINK in text form, as well as a lil bundle with the first story, which is necessary to read to enjoy the sequel, if enjoyment is possible.  I still have a Rish Outcast sitting around announcing it, one recorded before there was a pandemic or so much unemployment or even more political divide than previously.

I'd sure appreciate it, and maybe you'd enjoy it.

Also, the sequel to "Like A Good Neighbor," "You're In Good Hands" is out there on Amazon as well.  It's the second installment in the Lara & The Witch series, despite the several short pieces I wrote about a teenaged Lara Demming.  It's funny, it's been years and years since I saw either of the women I named Lara and Old Widow Holcomb after, and here I am, still name-dropping them.  I'm hoping that the audio passes Audible's requirements the first time through, but it seems kind of unlikely.

In the meantime, you can find the text over at THIS LINK.  Thanks.

No comments: