Monday, August 31, 2020

August Sweeps - Day 212

Last day of the month.  I had plenty of work to do today, then went to the mall, the grocery store, the post office, and took my nephew to the pet store.  

I spoke to Big today, about him reaching his goal (of 300,000 words).  It must have felt pretty good, because he's now thinking of stopping the writing as soon as he finishes the story he's working on.  Then he'll focus on production and other aspects of the creative process.

It, of course, makes me think about what I would be doing with my time if I weren't writing every day.  Putting out more podcasts?

Sit-ups Today: 166
Sit-ups in August: 5676

I managed to record another podcast with Marshal tonight, and that went pretty late, and I hadn't written yet.

Well, it had to happen sometime . . . and it looks like it's today.  I can't keep awake, no matter how much I try--I even went and did more sit-ups, but nearly fell asleep on the floor there.  I only have 48 words for the day, but that may be all I manage.

Words Today: 493
Words In August: 30,610

So, I went out with a whimper this month, but it still counts, and I can live with it.

No comments: