Sunday, August 02, 2020

My Voice on an old Drabblecast


Marshal Latham brought it to my attention that Drabblecast put out a Director's Cut version of 2014 episode "On A Clear Day, You Can See All The Way To Conspiracy" by Desmond Warzel.

There were twenty-two voice actors in the full-cast production, including me, and the astoundingly good Dave Robison as the main talk radio host, Mike Colavito.

I haven't words for how amazing this production is, my contribution notwithstanding.*  Afterward, Mr. Warzel (please, call him Desmond--Mister Warzel is his father) talks about the story, and I found out I've been saying his name wrong all these years.

Check it out HERE.

*If I haven't praised him enough in the past dozen years--Norm Sherman is the most talented human being in podcasting.  But IS he human?

No comments: