Sunday, September 27, 2020

February Sweeps - Day 239

Shoot, this was the day I was going to drop that audio recording from Thursday.  But it didn't happen.  Whoops.*

I would love (though that's a bald-faced lie) to meet somebody who actually accomplishes everything they set out to do each day or week, just to ask how they make it happen, and how it feels when they actually do it.  Except that I hate people like that--they seem to understand that they're special, that they have more stamina or self-control or brains or motivation or cojones than other people, and that they kick open doors that are forever barred for people like us.  And who needs it?

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In September: 4017

Push-ups Today: 50
Push-ups In September: 1047

Well, it's 1:10am and I'm sitting down to write.  Wish me luck.

Words Today: 560
Words In September: 28,088

*I ended up finally putting it out on the eighth of October.

No comments: