Friday, September 11, 2020

September Sweeps - Day 223

Nothing.  I've got nothing for you today.  Sorry about that.

Oh, I still worked and wrote and sat-up a bunch of times, but now I'm tired.

Sit-ups Today: 200
Sit-ups In September: 1712

I realize that I alternate between "I felt really motivated today" and "I didn't feel like doing much today" in these posts, but isn't that just life in general?  

Push-ups Today: 35
Push-ups In September: 364

I was feeling down, and I considered going to the library, so I checked to see when my pile of books and DVDs were due.  Turns out, the whole stack was due on the fifth of September.  So I tried to renew them, and suddenly the late fees total skyrocketed.  Guess that's what happens when you don't pay attention.

I raced over there to return the ones I'd already finished, and the two that someone else had reserved, so I couldn't renew them.  Since I was at the library anyway, I decided to write for a few minutes.  I made it there with less than a half hour before they were closing (I almost expected them not to let me use a computer for fear I wouldn't leave when they told me to), and by the time they flashed the lights and boomed out their "The library will be closing in ten minutes" announcement, I was ready to go.

Fewer words written than usual, but it was still writing, and counts for the day.

At night, I could have written some more--and I planned to--but I just could not be arsed.  No, nary an arse to be found.

Words Today: (only) 498
Words In September: 13,737

No comments: