Saturday, February 11, 2017

Writing: February 9th and 10th (sigh)

The hardest part about writing everyday isn't finding the time, making myself do it, or the writing itself . . . it's counting up the darn words.

2/9
Words Written: 489
Total Words: 8545

Getting fairly close to the big climax of my story now.  I don't know how it's going to end after the confrontation between good and evil, but I'm eager to find out.

2/10
Words Written: 677
Total Words: 9222

I had to force myself to write today.  I was pulling the car up to the curb, eager to get inside and . . . I dunno, sit there staring at the wall, drooling slowly, Carlos and Elkind's SHINING score humming in my head.  But I stopped myself, grabbed my notebook, and made myself write a page and a half before I went in.  Every little bit helps, right?

No comments: