Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Rish Outcast 64: It's Astounding, Time Is Fleeting

Hey kids, it's a double episode!  Madness, apparently, takes its toll.


So, what you get here is a lost episode from 2015 (one I discovered in my folder of Dunesteef marathon episodes), plus another one from 2016 where I talk about a Broken Mirror premise, and the story I almost wrote for it.


I gotta warn you, though: this is mostly about writing.  You're gonna get that two out of three episodes of this show, though.  Gee, maybe I should've mentioned that from the beginning.



Go ahead and download this sucka by Right-Clicking DIS LINK.

Note: Please disregard my request for a list of Fake Sean Connery song recordings (a generous listener wrote 'em all down for me) . . . but feel free to make requests.

No comments: