Friday, October 22, 2021

October Sweeps - Day 629

I got some work done today, but what's it all for, Basil?

There are good days and there are bad days.  And maybe, Billy, Jupiter gives us bad days so that we can appreciate the good days.  

Sometimes I want to blog less than I want hemorrhoids.  But the great thing about America is, you can have both!

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In October: 2283

Push-ups Today: 111
Push-ups In Octobre: 2624

I went to the library for the first (and only) time this week.  I got the sound working on my laptop again, and was afraid to jinx it, so I left the laptop at home and drove over and used one of their computers.  I like that.

What I don't like is that I spent nearly an hour reading Wikipedia articles about Henry Fonda and L. Ron Hubbard.  And I can't even claim it was research for a story (or even a line of dialogue).  It was just morbid curiosity on my part.

But I did get some writing done, so I'll take the win.  Or was it a tie?

Words Today: 977
Words In Octubre: 13,345

No comments: