Wednesday, February 17, 2021

15 Goals For 2021 - February Update


1.  Go on one hike a month.
So far, so good.
2.  Finally write the "Bossk PD" sketch.
Started it on Feb. 6th.
3.  Collaborate on a story with Big Anklevich.
Nothing yet.  But he's starting to write daily again, so we'll see.
4.  Put out Christmas collection I was supposed to put out in 2020.
I edited a story, but this one has stalled--mostly due to the holiday theme of it all.
5.  Put out Audio collection I was supposed to put out in 2019.
I have edited two more stories that could go in this (or the next one), and have started compiling the text files.
6.  Go to the Salt Flats in central (northern?) Utah.
Found out it's central Utah, right before the Nevada border.  One article says it spends part of the year underwater, so I need to verify that.
7.  Finish "Only Have Eyes For You."
Wow, I did that.  Weird.
8.  Publish "Hatchling." 
Nothing yet.
9.  Publish "Underdecorated" AND "Podcatcher" AND "A Sidekick's Errand."
Both "podcatcher" (now lowercase) and "Errand" are ready to go (although I need a cover for the latter).
10.  Record "Know When To Walk Away" With Big.
I reformatted the story, fixing a couple of typos, but haven't sent it to him yet.
11.  Put out two "Tales of eBay Horror" episodes.
Never.
12.  Finally finish "Balms & Sears."
Hmm.
13.  Put out lost TGMG Thanos episode.
Maybe.
14.  Continue to exercise.  Why not?
Sure did.  I surprised myself by actually sweating--outside--in January.  And every day so far in February.
15.  Maintain a positive outlook on life.
One of my listeners asked me how, if I accomplish this, he could too.  If I manage it, I'll let you know.

These are my completed writing projects in 2021:
1.  Only Have Eyes For You (D&B . . . novel-length)
2.  Jake From State Farm commercial (sketch)
3.  Heads Up (Horror, longer version and short version)
4.  Testing Anxiety 

No comments: