Monday, February 15, 2021

February Sweeps - Day 380

Today is a bank holiday, meaning no post, no library, no farting please.

It was also, it seems, free from blogging.  I didn't end up typing anything on here except for the above sentence.  I considered it a day off--for the most part--and had lunch with my cousin, edited another story (this one for the "Female Protagonist" collection), and got about twenty minutes into a Rish Outcast recorded back in September.*

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In February: 1543

I watched quite a bit of television and YouTube, truth be told, though one thing I did accomplish was go for my jog in a winter fog, something I'd never experienced before.  It wasn't movie fog--you could see in front of you--but it did make me a bit more nervous about being run down by motorists, and I'll admit that I leapt onto the sidewalk a couple of times when cars drove toward me.  And perhaps that meant I didn't wish to get run over, and maybe that's progress too.

Push-ups Today: 60
Push-ups In February: 1444

I had no room on my recorder still (I seem to have lost my alternate SD card, otherwise I'm sure I'd have room there), so I didn't get any of that done.  I did write up an author's note and an addition to an older story, and shaved another 90 words off my contest entry (which I'm now calling "Heads Up," and boy oh boy, does it suck!), and that's what I accomplished for the day.

Words Today: 441
Words In February: 10,810

*This was one I wasn't sure whether to put out as an episode, as it was mostly me coming up with a story on the fly.  But the thing is: why did I record it if I didn't intend to put it out there?  And if just one person enjoys hearing how my story "Two Month Retreat" came about, well, that's not very good . . . but something I can live with.

No comments: