Friday, December 06, 2019

(Half of) My Story "Most Feared In The Galaxy" On Delusions of Grandeur

In the latest episode of our Star Wars podcast, Marshal Latham and I talk about the first three episodes of "The Mandalorian."  It probably won't surprise you to hear that we liked it.


Afterward, I share the first half or so of my RETURN OF THE JEDI-era story "Most Feared In The Galaxy."  It's a pretty short tale, but the episode is not, so I've split it into two small segments.  You know, I've never dared put these stories up for sale, so really, this is the only way to hear them.*


We'll be running the second half in the episode where we talk about the next "Mandalorian" episodes.

Check it out HERE.

Rish "Least Feared" Outfield

*"Or is it?"  he asked, considering running the story on an Outcast episode.

No comments: