Friday, December 20, 2019

I Narrate "Cosmetic Procedures" on Cast of Wonders

I was pleased to get an email today from Cast of Wonders, the YA Fantasy podcast.  Apparently, they've chosen one of my readings for an "Encore" performance, this week's episode.

So, I produced a reading of "Cosmetic Procedures" by Desmond Warzel years ago (2013).  It's a story of a private investigator hired to check out a man's wife who, after becoming involved with a makeup company, has been acting strangely.

Fun stuff.  Desmond's a fine writer, as I aspire to be.


Anyway, if you don't remember the story all that well, check it out HERE.  Heck, even if you remember it well, feel free to give it another listen.*

Rish

*If only to catch the familiar "Oh, hell no!" of the Dunesteef's Mildly Offensive Guest Star.

No comments: