Saturday, December 14, 2019

Rish Outcast 158: The Most Feared In The Galaxy

I deliberated quite a bit about whether to put this out as an episode or not.  But I must not have deliberated enough, because here it is.


In this show, I present my Star Wars-related short story "The Most Feared in the Galaxy."  Then I talk about whether I should have or not.


Apologies, in advance, to Marshal and Abbie.



Download the episode by Right-Clicking HERE.

Support my show on Patreon HERE.

Check out our "Delusions of Grandeur" podcast HERE.

Cover by Gino "Most Sheared" Moretto.

1 comment:

spaceVulture said...

Man, I dug this story Rish. It reminded my of the Star Wars "Tales" series that I ate up. I'd rather enjoy any more of these that you happen to do. If they were a continuing part of this story, or another completely different tale.