Thursday, April 11, 2024

(Still) Here To Help

In case you're interested, the audiobook version of the Lara & the Witch story "Here To Help" is available over on the ever-contemptible Audible.com.  This is the story I wrote only last year about Lara meeting another witch, Perpetua Trevorly, who wants something rather indelicate from the girl.  Yes, you guessed exactly right.  It's not a lengthy tale, but if you're a fan of Lara and Old Widow Holcomb, I can promise you I did my very best with the performance (and that this story led to the one I'm almost finished with right now).



Check it out, if ye like, RIGHT HERE.

P.S. But Rish, I hear you ask, why buy the audio from Audible when I can just wait until you run it on the Outcast?  Good question, except that I have yet to run "You're In Good Hands" on the Rish Outcast, and that story takes place before this one.

No comments: