Friday, April 05, 2024

Give This Man A Hand

Between us, Big Anklevich and I have done about a hundred blog posts about cover art in the new(ish) year.  This is among them.

AI-created art has a couple of pesky hurdles it needs to overcome, but the biggest of them is hands.  I don't know why it has so much trouble with hands, but it's like Rob Liefeld with feet, I guess, and it struggles with them endlessly.  Too many fingers?  How about not enough?  Here's a sampling of what it created for me when I gave it the prompt, "Two hands reach for the same slice of pizza."


Some of these might look normal, with a casual glance . . . but what fun is that?




Perhaps you'll agree that my own attempt wasn't much better.


And this is my favorite of the bunch.  Where's your Messiah now, Moses?



No comments: