Thursday, November 02, 2023

Legacy Progress - Day 3

I've been doing GREAT when it comes to recording "Legacy."  It helps that most of Abbie's chapters (this time) are short.  Today should've been my best day ever--I had a handful of chapters recorded by about ten o'clock, then I decided to go on a run before I got too tired.  Unfortunately, when I got back, I just wanted to sit on the couch and rest for a few minutes, before getting back to recording.

And I didn't.  I watched all of "Saturday Night Live" (except for Weekend Update, it was fairly mediocre), and then, I simply couldn't bring myself to record again.  That sort of thing happens, and I've already done well, but still, I should be going as hard and fast as I can here at the beginning, because it'll be way harder to do three weeks from now.


In case the above is too crappy to read, I'm at 14 Chapters Recorded, 0 Edited.  Tomorrow, the editing begins.


No comments: