Sunday, November 12, 2023

Legacy Progress - Day 13

Uh oh.  Looks like another day with no progress.  Although today and yesterday were the last big toy selling days of the year for me and my cousin, I stretched myself thin enough that I couldn't stay awake whilst editing, OR whilst watching "Saturday Night Live" on television.

So, it was pretty much a failure, editing-wise.  But I did manage to make a little money, have a good time, and pass out early enough that I woke up with the sun the next day (which caused me to accomplish quite a bit in the morning, and then start dragging as afternoon became evening).

I only managed to edit a single chapter, and went to the living room to watch "South Park" and have a little ice cream.  I opened my eyes not long after to discover that the half-hour show had long ended, and the ice cream had melted over the coffee table.*  Sorry about that.



*I did force myself to do push-ups before I dragged my flabby carcass to bed, so I don't feel nearly as bad about it as I should.

No comments: