Monday, November 06, 2023

Legacy Progress - Day 7

So, here we are, a week into this thing . . . and I'm doing great, at least as far as recording goes.  We had that thing where the time changes--you know, Rosh Hashana--so I woke up more than an hour before my alarm.  I lay there for a while, thinking about nonsense, and then put on Marshal Latham's podcast to listen to (either to lull me to sleep--the heavy embrace of welcome death--or just to pass the time), and it was interesting enough I couldn't go back to sleep.  But he spoke about his goals (you know the thing, I could do better, I could work harder, I could say the Q-word less often), and it got to me enough that I turned off his podcast and got to work editing Chapter 7 of "Legacy."

I got it done before my alarm went off, and wasted four or five hours on this dumb graphic before finally getting up and starting my day.  Okay, a bit of an exaggeration, but that's how it felt.


I did manage to get an episode edited, but I did it with little enthusiasm . . . and I found a bit where I said the wrong word (and didn't correct myself), which means I'll have to do some relines.  But I always do.

No comments: